Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Design Studio Page

Scott, the instructor of the Westcott House Design studio summer camp, was nice enough to send me this link to the design studio webpage

http://www.thenowdevice.com/WestcottHouse/studio08/

Speaking from first hand experience it is really cool to see the kids learning and growing over just the last two weeks. On the webpage there are lots of videos of what they have been doing and the kids also have bloggs, which is kinda cool. There are some good pictures of what the kids have done as well.

They will present their final project on Friday at the opening reception of the Rozell glass art exhibit and I can’t wait to then it is going to be a fun time.

Yes I do realize that I have referred to 15 year old high school students as kids four times now, but I am sure they’ll forgive me when they see the Chipotle they get for lunch today.

Don’t you think?

No comments: