Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Where have I been

Alright, have not been doing this for a while now. Don't really know why, but I am guessing a main reason is that I came back from DC and lost a little interest in politics. Plus it got boring. I mean one of the first things I said and warned for is to not look too far in advance. To prove my point Barack and McCain are the candidates. Where were they a year ago? Nowhere. Then it looked like Rudy and Hillary had it wrapped up, but you never know. Because of this I think it is a little early to start blogging about this as a horse race and instead I am going to talk about issues. Not about candidates. I think that will be more interesting for you and for me. I will say however that I do have a lot of respect for both these men and think we are going to have a much better campaign than the 2000 one and especially the 2004 one. So I guess I set myself up for disappointment.

As you can see from the post I think I will also change the language of this blog to English, but maybe not. Keep on commenting in Swedish though if you are more comfortable with that.

Thanks

No comments: