Monday, July 14, 2008

Volksmarching South of Springfield

I spent Saturday south of Springfield. The day began with a 10K volksmarch in Cedarville. This was very entertaining and I have to thank Dawn and her brother and husband for inviting me and Melissa. It was fun to walk and talk to people and comment on peoples front lawns. So many good porches! After the 10K was over and the cake had been eaten (great cake by the way) it was of to spend some graduation gift cards in the Jeffersonville Outlet mall.

At banana Republic I found a very nice button down and a pair of linen pants, which I needed, so thank you Aunt Irith. At Brooks Brothers I bought a great pair of pants that can be seen in the picture bellow. I love them so thank you Grandma. Me and Melissa also stopped by JCrew, Polo and Tommy so it got to be a pretty expensive afternoon.



After the shopping we went to see Hancock, which I thought was a very entertaining movie, but I am also a big Will Smith fan. Hilarious comment about McDonalds in it that I thought made the movie. I am sure Fat Ron’s were not happy about it.

Now it is time to start this work week!

No comments: